Monday, January 7, 2013

My Very First Mailbox Monday

After reading an In My Mailbox post by The Story Siren, I was inspired to do my own mailbox meme and went with Mailbox Monday. So here we go...

I am tickled pink to post my first Mailbox Monday! Since this was only my first week at my new book blog I thought it would be a few weeks or even months before I had the opportunity to post about what actually came to to me.. yeah, I know thousands of other bloggers out there are getting their mailboxes loaded, probably on a daily basis, but little ol' me? I get books already? Needless to say, that mail lady is my new best friend. :)

So, what did I get in my mailbox my first week of book blogging? I got four great books that I cannot wait to read!




My first book, which I am currently reading, Desert Rice, by Angela Scott came in and so far it is great.


My next package was the Sweetwater Canyon Series by Maggie Jaimeson. I had won the second book in the series, Healing Notes, in a Goodreads giveaway. Sweet Maggie took it a step further and sent me Undertones, the first book in the series as well. Thank you Maggie!!!


My final book was Experience, by Meg Kerr. Experience is the sequel Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice story. While, I have never read Pride and Prejudice I have watched the movie and loved it! I will probably embark on this one shortly after the Sweetwater Canyon Series.

I will be posting my reviews shortly! Can't wait to dive off into these great new adventures!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting for you, Stephanie. Four books in your first week is pretty amazing. It will be soon and you will be so overwhelmed with books your TBR pile will take over your room and e-reader. :{)

    Thanks for showing the Sweetwater Canyon first two books in the series, Undertones and Healing Notes. I just learned a couple weeks ago that Healing Notes was picked for a book club read. The first time any of my books were chosen for book club. I'm excited!

    This looks to be a great blog with lots of diverse reading. I plan to come back often.

    ReplyDelete